Public Storage is an international self-storage company that was founded in 1972. It’s headquartered in Glendale, California, USA and has 2,443 self-storage locations in the US, Canada and Europe. The sizes of their storage vary.
PUBLIC STORAGE RESERVATION
- Click here: https://publicstorage.com/storage-locations.aspx
- Select your location and click “see available units”.
- Check the details on the units provided and click “continue” on the one you chose.
- Enter the information needed like your name, phone and email address. Choose your password as well.
- Choose your move in date.
- Select Hold Unit or Express Check In and continue with the process.
- Follow the next instructions to complete the reservation.
Expect to receive a call from a property manager to confirm your reservation. Don’t forget the email address and password that you chose during the registration, as you would use this to sign in to your online account for management and Public Storage payment online. Some of the things that you could enjoy as a customer are the following:
- Various sizes of storage units that would meet your needs
- Free reservation
- $1 fee for the first month of your storage rental
- Get personalized entry code to your unit
- On-site managers that can help you with any concerns that you may have
PUBLIC STORAGE BILL PAYMENT
With Public Storage pay bill online, you may make a payment online, by phone, through mail and in person. You may do this online, by phone, through mail and in person.
As mentioned, you would need the email address and password that you used when you reserved an account online. If you don’t have one setup yet or your forgot this information, you may click here: https://publicstorage.com/forgotcredentials.aspx?resend=true and type in the email address you gave when you moved for your credentials to be sent to you.
Once you have your log in information, follow the steps below to make your payment:
- Click this link: https://publicstorage.com/ps-login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2Fselfcare%2Fmakepay.aspx
- Type your username/email and password on the correct field.
- Click “login”
- Click the “Make a Payment” button or click on the “Payment” tab.
- Enter the payment information.
- Verify the details and submit the payment.
If you used a credit card to pay for your Public Storage bill, you will immediately get a confirmation that the payment has been processed. If it didn’t go through, you will receive an error message and you may check on the details and try again.
If you used check, you will see a confirmation that your payment was processed once your bank verified that your account is valid and that you have sufficient funds. This could take a few days depending on your bank. You will receive a letter or an email if the bank failed to verify your account.
Pay by Phone
Call 1-866-444-4747 to pay over the phone. This has a service fee up to $20 and it’s only available if you’re in the US.
Pay by Mail or in Person
You could send in your check payment in any Public Storage location. Don’t forget to write your account number on the check and mail it at least a week before the due date. If you prefer to pay in person, it’s also possible. To find a store near you and its address, you may use their store locator.