Overstock.com is one of the most popular shopping destinations on the internet. They offer a store credit card to those who qualify, which –if you have one- you can make bill payments on by using any of the below methods.
Option 1: Overstock Store Credit Card Payments Over the Phone
For payments over the phone on an Overstock Store Credit Card balance, you will have to call the Comenity Bank customer care line for the credit card. This can be reached by dialing (855) 810-2546. When calling, have your account number available. If you would like to speak with a live agent, call between Monday and Saturday from 8 am to 9 pm EST. More through this Overstock Store credit card help and customer care page.
Option 2: Mail in Your Overstock Credit Card Bill Payment
You may send your bill payment in through the mail on an Overstock credit card if you so wish. To do so, have a check or a money order prepared by making it out to Comenity Bank and for the amount that you would like to pay toward your card’s balance. Then, write your credit card account number on the empty space on the front of the check or money order and mail it to this address:
Comenity Capital Bank
Option 3: Online Payments for an Overstock Credit Card Bill
Before you can make an online payment for your Overstock Store Credit Card bill, you will need to get your login credentials set up to log in to the Comenity Bank site for the credit card. This can be done at the Overstock credit card registration page, where you will be asked to answer various questions about yourself and your card account.
After you have set up the online profile, you will be able to make a payment online by following these steps:
- Navigate to the web address comenity.net/overstock
- Type in your account user name and password into the appropriately labeled fields
- To have the site save your user name to this log in page, click the check box where it says “Remember me”
- Click the red “Sign in” button
- Once you are signed in to the Comenity Bank Account Center for your Overstock Store Credit Card, go to the payments section
- Choose the amount that you would like to pay toward your account
- Input your checking account number as well as the ABA number for your bank
- Submit the payment and verify the details to finalize the bill pay transaction