Burkes Outlet is a private company with Beall’s, Inc. as its parent company. It was founded in 1915 and now has over 500 stores in different locations. The company focuses in providing branded accessories and apparels at a discounted price that is lower than what other stores offer. Other products that they sell include toys, gifts, home furnishings and shoes.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BURKES OUTLET CREDIT CARD AND LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT ONLINE
If you love shopping at Burkes Outlet, then you may consider applying for a Burkes Outlet Credit Card or also called the One Card Credit Card. Comenity Bank issues the card and you may apply by going to https://d.comenity.net/burkesoutlet/public/apply/ApplyIntroQC.xhtml?desktop
You will be asked for your personal information. Make sure to enter the correct details to make the application process faster. Don’t forget to read on the terms and conditions as well. As a card holder, some of the benefits that you could enjoy are:
- Earn 2 points for every $1 you spend
- $5 reward coupon for every 200 points you make
- 15% discount on all your purchases made on Monday or Friday
You may sign up for an online account so you can manage your credit card account and pay your bills over the Internet. Here are the steps on how to do this:
- Click https://d.comenity.net/burkesoutlet/public/onlineaccess/SignUp.xhtml.
- Click “Yes” or “No” if you know your credit card number.
- Enter the information required including your social security number and zip code.
- Click continue and type in the details for your credentials.
Once done with your online registration, you may log in to your online account by going to this link. Enter your user name and password and click “sign in”: https://d.comenity.net/burkesoutlet/secure/help/HelpSecure.xhtml
If you forgot your user name or password, click on the “forgot user name or password?” link on the sign in page and provide the information required to restore your password or retrieve personal information.
BURKES OUTLET CREDIT CARD BILL PAYMENT
Part of having a credit card is paying your bills. The good news is that there are various ways on how to pay your Burkes Outlet Credit Card bills. Choose the option that’s most convenient for you.
As mentioned, you may pay your bills after signing up for an online account. Here’s how:
- Go to https://d.comenity.net/burkesoutlet/secure/payments/PayMyBill.xhtml.
- Enter your user name and password on the appropriate field.
- Click the “sign in” button.
- Click on the Make a Payment option.
- Type in the amount that you wish to pay.
- Enter your banking information.
- Review payment details and submit.
Pay by Phone:
Paying over the phone is also possible. You’ll be given the option to choose to pay with an automated system or be connected with a customer service representative. The number to call is 1-866-308-06-81.
Pay by Mail
Another option for payment is sending money order or check via mail. Don’t forget to write your account number and pay at least 5 business days prior to your due date to avoid late payment. You need to log in to your account in order to see the mailing address where to send the payment to. Click here and enter your log in details.
Pay in Person
You could also make your payment at any Burkes Outlet store near you. To find one around your area, you may use their store locator: h